No more excuses for missing a day on the water. Our Torrens™ Thermal Crew Jacket for men is the perfect mid-layer to help navigate less than perfect conditions - an essential to your layering system.
Designed to be your first choice for gear that keeps your temperature regulated as you make moves on the water. Navigate a full spectrum of conditions and stay warm - even when you get wet.
New cut provides the Torrens™ Thermal Crew Jacket more comfort and mobility while adventuring: revised ‘regular’ fit to the body provides ergonomic comfort - giving space in the places you want it, and no excess material in the places you don’t. Polartec® Alpha® insulation is inherently hydrophobic allowing it to dry fast while providing high levels of breathability via its lofted fibers on a mesh core. Stretch nylon outer layer with DWR finish stands up to light rain and spray; increased abrasion resistance reduces pilling. Thumbholes at cuffs keep jacket in place when layering.
- Body mapped Polartec® Alpha® insulation dries quickly and keeps you warm even when wet
- Lightweight checkered fleece in underarms increase breathability
- DWR (durable water repellant) finish can handle light rain and spray
- Regular fit
- Tonal reflective logos
- Two front hand pockets plus interior chest pocket keeps valuables secure
- Thumb loops
- Elasticized hem keeps wind out while reducing weight
- Marine Loop™ on internal hem for engine cut off switch