Designed to be your most supportive piece of active-wear gear that helps your body moderate its temperature while you’re working hard, the Torrens™ Thermal Crew Jacket for Women uses Polartec® Alpha®—high loft fibres connected to a mesh core—to offer a one-two-three combo of insulation, breathability and quick-drying when it gets wet.
Contour-cut with a stretch-woven outer shell finished with DWR (durable water repellant), so you can push your limits on misty mornings or layer up when the heavy rains hit - and stay cool no matter how hard you’re working. Strike a balance between breathability and warmth, just the way your body needs it.
Body-mapped Polartec® Alpha® insulation layer thoughtfully placed to offer warmth where you need it and lightweight fleece where you don’t. Exposed insulation is soft to the touch, plus dries quickly - meaning no chills here from a wet mid layer. Fleece underarms enhance mobility and support thermoregulation. Chest pocket keeps personal items safe and secure; two front pockets are fleece lined for chilly mornings when your hands need some extra love. Thumbholes at cuffs keep jacket in place when layering with waterproof outerwear; DWR finish handles light rain and spray.
- Body mapped Polartec® Alpha® insulation dries quickly and keeps you warm even when wet
- Lightweight checkered fleece in underarms increase breathability
- DWR (durable water repellant) finish can handle light rain and spray
- Regular fit
- Two front hand pockets plus interior chest pocket keeps valuables secure
- Elasticized hem keeps wind out while reducing weight
- Marine Loop™ on internal hem for engine cut off switch
- Thumb loops
- Tonal reflective logos