No more trying to stuff them into youth vests or layer them up to make adult vests work. The REV young adult vest is the go-to for those keen to toss on a vest designed and engineered specifically for them, and have it make their every expedition one for the books. Confidence, safety, and all-day comfort in a PFD for those in-between years that’s designed to keep them discreet in the reeds? We built that.
Mossy Oak® Shadow Grass Blades print keeps a low profile while on, or in, the water. Soft, flexible foam is segmented through the chest, back, and sides to move while they do, and beveled at the edges to prevent cutting in. Mesh sides with adjustable straps offer extra flexibility and a personalized fit. Sturdy zipper closure brings it all together. Front panel offers attachment points for gear needed to make their expeditions memorable (and a great success). Approved for young adults weighing 88 - 110lbs. Harmonized across borders: Transport Canada & US Coast Guard Approved.
- Approval: Harmonized Level 70 - USA and Canada (Meets minimum buoyancy of 13.5 LBS)
- Specially designed interior foam panels form-fit the body
- to fit better than a size small adult vest
- Ventilated mesh back for breathability
- MOLLE inspired accessory panel for custom attachment of gear
- Segmented foam panels for an active, flexible fit
- Wicking liner for moisture management
- Sturdy grab handle
- Fully adjustable