Mustang Survival's MS-195 HX Integrity™ Flotation Suit is a weatherproof, seam-sealed suit designed for the most severe conditions. This top of the line flotation suit is built with Mustang Airsoft™ foam for a lighter and more comfortable fit than the Classic Flotation Suit. Its durability comes in the form of hydrostatically-tested materials and abrasion-resistant knee, seat and hem reinforcements, while its comfort is driven by the Mustang AirSoft™ foam, Comfort Cuff™ technology, hand-warmer pockets and overall relaxed fit. Also featuring zippered legs for easy donning over boots and large chest and cargo pockets, the MS-195 HX presents the ideal blend of functionality and comfort features to meet the demands of a wide-range of activities. This suit is the perfect choice for anyone seeking protection from the most inclement weather, and is easily the best choice for ice fishing and late season, cold weather boating.
Mustang Survival flotation suits are designed to protect the wearer from foul or cold weather and use closed-cell foam to offer flotation and hypothermia protection in the event of water immersion. Tug-Tite® technology and Velcro™ wrist and ankle closures improve fit and limit water flushing if immersed, SOLAS reflective tape enhances visibility and an insulated hood is easily stowed in the collar for convenience and added warmth.
- Approved: TC Marine – CAN/CGSB 65.11 – Adult PFD
- Mustang AirSoft foam offers hypothermia and flotation protection
- Immersed Clo 0.420
- Relaxed fit for comfort and mobility
- Water-resistant Comfort Cuff™ for comfort and weather protection
- Ripstop nylon knee and seat reinforcements
- Polyurathane-coated nylon hem reinforcements
- Tug-Tite® at thighs and ankles cinch easily to improve fit and eliminate water flushing to delay onset of hypothermia
- Ergonomic insulated hood easily folds into collar
- SOLAS reflective tape for improved visibility
- Chest and front cargo pockets for extra storage
- Ideal blend of function and comfort features