This dry suit protects against inclement weather and is designed for all-day expedition wear.
The unique Captive Zip allows you to choose the 100% dry mode when you need it or remove and stow the adjustable neoprene neck seal for the comfortable standby mode. VENTOR fabric is waterproof and breathable, and 420 Denier overlays reinforce the knees, seat, and crotch. TIZIP® MasterSeal zippers offer convenient donning, doffing and relief. The neoprene wrist seals and integrated booties include overlays, and the outer jacket and dry internal pockets secure your essentials. Adjustable and removable suspenders create a customized fit, and a wader belt restricts water entry due to accidental submersion in standby mode. An ultra-high all-weather collar and removable hood block out the elements. Reflective SOLAS tape, piping, and screen graphics create visibility in low light.
The Ignite dry suit has you covered for big adventures with variable conditions.
- The Ignite is a one-piece dry suit designed for expeditions and foul weather
- VENTOR fabric is saltwater resistant, waterproof, and breathable
- 420 denier overlays at knees, seat, and crotch are durably abrasion-resistant
- Neoprene neck seal is adjustable
- Neoprene wrists create watertight seals
- Wader belt restricts water entry during accidental submersions
- Dry sock booties are integrated
- Wrist and lower leg “boot cuff” overlays protect seals and allow for easy adjustments
- Standby and full dry suit modes create versatility
- Adjustable and removable suspenders customize fit
- Waterproof TIZIP® MasterSeal for easy donning, doffing, and relief
- Outer and inner pockets stores essentials
- Ultra high all-weather collar has hold down snaps
- Hood is removable
- Reflective SOLAS tape, piping, and screen graphics create visibility in low light