Sitting in your tinny during those winter mornings, wishing you had something to wear that offered another level of warmth without a trace of clamminess? Meet the Catalyst Flotation Bib Pant; field tested by law enforcement, aqua-culturists and fishermen, and engineered to keep the heat in and the rain out...making your any-weather expeditions easy to get excited about.
M-Tech Comfort System™ provides unparalleled range of motion and mobility. Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets for relief from the elements, and adjustable suspenders for a customized, comfortable fit. Durable Cordura® knee reinforcements, and zippered legs for easy donning over boots. Fully seam-sealed to protect from rain and spray.
Integrates seamlessly with the Catalyst Flotation Jacket and Coat. When worn in combination, the Catalyst Flotation Coat or Jacket and Catalyst Flotation Bib Pant provide an immersed Clo Value of 0.17.
- M-Tech Comfort System™ provides unparalleled range of motion and mobility
- Waterproof, breathable, laminate outer shell
- Outer shell is waterproof to 10,000 mm with vapour transmission rate of 5,000 g/m2 per 24 hrs
- Field tested by law enforcement, aquaculturists and fishermen
- Durable Cordura® knee reinforcements
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Adjustable suspenders
- Zippered legs for easy donning over boots
- Provides additional flotation and hypothermia protection (immersed Clo 0.17 when worn with the Catalyst Jacket)