DescriptionA cinchable hood and sleeve thumbholes provide extra warmth with this highly breathable men's mid-layer made of Polartec® Alpha® insulation. Wear it on its own or under one of our waterproof jackets. This thermoregulating jacket is body-mapped to deliver insulation where you need it most and retains heat even when wet. The functional design reduces bulk while ensuring enough roominess for comfortable mobility when layered. Hydrophobic properties combined with lofted fibres on a mesh core ensure this jacket is quick-drying. DWR finish on the stretch nylon outer keeps light rain and spray out, and increased abrasion resistance reduces pilling. The Men's Torrens Hooded Thermal Crew Jacket makes a great outer layer for mild conditions and a vital mid-layer for rough waters.
Model is 6'2" (188 cm) and is wearing a size Large.
- The mid-layer Men’s Torrens Hooded Jacket keeps you warm on the water
- Body-mapped Polartec® Alpha® is quick-drying and insulating even when wet
- Underarm lightweight checkered fleece increases breathability
- DWR outer finish repels water
- Cinchable insulated hood and elasticized hem reduce wind penetration
- Hydrophobic under cuffs keep water out
- Two exterior hand pockets and an interior chest pocket store essential gear
- Marine Loop attaches to engine cut-off switch
- Regular fit
- Centre back length size large: 29.75in / 75.5cm