DescriptionPerfect for cold days on the water, this highly breathable men's mid-layer utilizes Polartec® Alpha® insulation. It is an ideal piece to create warmth under one of our waterproof jackets. This functional and efficient design reduces layering bulk while ensuring enough roominess for comfortable mobility. The thermoregulating material is body-mapped to deliver insulation where it's needed most and retains heat even when wet. Hydrophobic properties and lofted fibres on a mesh core mean this jacket is quick-drying and highly breathable. The stretch nylon outer with DWR finish stands up to light rain and spray. Increased abrasion resistance reduces pilling while thumbholes at the cuffs keep everything in place. The Men's Torrens™ Thermal Crew Jacket is essential for any ocean adventure.
Model is 5'10" (177.8 cm) and is wearing a size Large.
- The Men's Torrens Crew Jacket is a versatile mid-layer that protects you from the elements
- Body-mapped Polartec® Alpha® is quick-drying and insulating even when wet
- Underarm lightweight checkered fleece increases breathability
- DWR outer finish repels water
- Elasticized hem reduces wind penetration
- Thumbholes at the cuffs keep layers in place
- Two exterior hand pockets and an interior chest pocket store essential gear
- Tonal reflective logos enhance visibility in low light
- Marine Loop attaches to engine cut-off switch
- Regular fit
- Centre back length size large: 29.75in / 75.5cm