DescriptionNeoprene wrist cuffs and a CCS adjustable neck seal ensure this durable and performance-designed women's dry suit is perfect for any in-water experience. Durability and waterproof protection are guaranteed with the 3-layer Marinespec BP fabric, and 500D Cordura reinforced seat and knees. The helical waterproof YKK® AQUASEAL® zipper makes this suit easy to get in and out of and creates convenient access for relief. Agile Comfort Technology is an internal suspender system that balances the weight of the suit and optimizes mobility. The regular fit cut and articulated knees also increase freedom of movement, and removable moulded knee pads provide extra protection. Manufactured and tested for performance at the Mustang Waterlife Studio in British Columbia, the Women's Helix CCS Dry Suit makes in-water activities accessible at any temperature.
Model is 5'8" (173 cm) and is wearing a size Medium.
- The Women's Helix CCS Dry Suit keeps the water out with neoprene cuffs and a CCS neck seal
- 3-layer MarineSpec BP fabric is durable, waterproof, and breathable
- 500D Cordura® on the seat and knees is durably abrasion-resistant
- Adjustable CCS (Closed Comfort System) neck seal provides watertight comfort
- Trimmable neoprene wrist seals for a customizable fit
- Wrist overcuffs protect seals and allow for easy adjustments
- Collar and cuffs design make repair and replacement easy
- ACT (Agile Comfort Technology) internal suspenders balance suit weight (replacements: Model #MA0250)
- Articulated knees enhance mobility
- Removable lightweight knee pads stay put with adjustable tabs (replacements: model #MA8008)
- Helical YKK® AQUASEAL® zipper for easy donning/doffing and relief
- Regular fit