Trimmable latex at the neck and wrists makes this robust and highly versatile men's drysuit customizable to create the ultimate watertight seal.
3-layer Marinespec BP fabric and reinforced sock soles mean this drysuit is exceptionally durable. A fabric overlay on the collar protects the latex seal. The waterproof YKK® AQUASEAL® zipper makes it easy to put the suit on and off and offers convenient access for relief. The minimal and strategically placed seams provide protection and comfort. An internal suspender system and articulated knees allow for optimal mobility, while watertight zippered pockets at the thigh and sleeves keep essentials accessible. Lightweight removable molded knee pads give you added protection against injury, and an external loop makes drying a breeze.
Manufactured and tested for performance at the Mustang Waterlife Studio in British Columbia, the Hudson Dry Suit makes in-water activities available year-round.
- 4 layer Marinespec™ BP fabric throughout for unmatched durability and waterproof protection
- Trimmable latex seals at neck and wrists for customized fit
- Waterproof YKK® Aquaseal® zipper doubles as entry and relief zipper
- Easy wear internal suspenders balance suit weight for maximum fit and comfort (replacement suspenders available - model #MA0200)
- YKK® Aquaguard® water resistant zippered pockets on sleeve and thigh
- Wrist overcuffs protect seals, and easily peel back for sleeve adjustment
- Fabric overlay on neck collar protect latex seal
- Neck collar and wrist cuffs designed with repair in mind allowing seals to be replaced if damaged
- Super lightweight (removable) molded knee pads stay put with knee adjustment tabs
- Reinforced sock soles can handle extra abuse (made with our bladder material)
- Articulated knees for enhanced movement
- Included removable molded knees pads provide extra protection (replacement kneepads available – model #MA8008)
- External hanging loop for drying