Constructed with Mil Spec 6.5 GORE-TEX®, this limited edition salopette is hardwearing and designed to perform in the most extreme offshore races.
The reinforced seat and knees use 1000D Cordura® to ensure highly durable performance. A 2-way AQUASEAL® zipper allows flexible venting while ensuring waterproofness and reducing bulk. The streamlined fit doesn't compromise mobility, and a double waist cinch gathers in the front when working in a bent-over or crouched position. A windowed cargo pocket and knife attachment keep gear accessible, and reflective trim on chest and cargo pockets increases visibility.
Manufactured in Burnaby, British Columbia, you can pair the EP Ocean Racing Salopette with the EP Ocean Racing Jacket or Spray Smock for a head-to-toe waterproof solution.
- Mil Spec 6.5 GORE-TEX® fabric provides ultimate waterproof protection
- 1000D Cordura® reinforced seat, knees, and ankle cuffs increase abrasion resistance
- Shoulder straps adjust to create a tailored fit
- 2-way AQUASEAL® Zipper is 100% waterproof and offers easy donning, doffing, and relief
- Cargo pocket with window for easy reference
- Knife attachment keeps gear accessible
- Reinforced hanging loop provides secure storage
- Reflective trim on chest pocket and cargo pocket increases visibility in low light
- Pair with the EP Ocean Racing Jacket or Spray Smock for a head-to-toe dry solution