This low-profile pull-over foam life vest features a minimalist open-sided design to allow exceptional mobility and ventilation for sailing, SUPing, or whitewater paddling.
Ultra-flexible PVC foam, a racer-style back, and a Z-Strap cinch system provide a comfortable and secure fit. Loops on the back and attachment points inside the tunnel pocket are compatible with our SUP Leash Release Belt (sold separately.) A single mesh pocket holds your essentials. Additional safety details include reflective trim on the shoulders, front, and back, along with a tethered whistle.
The Vibe PFD is approved for Harmonized Level 70 in the USA and Canada. It meets the minimum life vest buoyancy of 15.7 lbs.
- Low profile pullover entry with side buckle
- Z-Strap cinch system for a comfortable and secure fit
- 200D nylon shell is soft and durable
- Padded adjustable neoprene shoulders create all-day comfort
- Daisy chain attachments on the back secure equipment
- Back loops and attachment point for a tow or SUP Leash Release Belt
- A large top-entry mesh pocket with a key clip keeps personal items handy
- Reflective trim on the front, back, and shoulders enhances visibility in low light conditions
- Tethered signal whistle for emergencies
- Approval: Harmonized Level 70 - USA and Canada (Meets minimum life vest buoyancy of 15.7 LBS)