This front entry foam vest is designed to accommodate longer torsos comfortably. Durable 210/420D ripstop nylon construction provides exceptional durability.
Six points of adjustment, including padded shoulder straps, create a customized fit. The sunglasses loops and daisy chain attachments keep your gear on board with you, while two stretch-mesh storage pockets offer plenty of room for your essentials. Reflective trim on the front, back, and shoulders, and a tethered signal whistle, increase your safety on the water.
The USCG approves the Java PFD as a Recreational Type III (Type III performance approved only when worn) and Commercial Type V.
- Front entry with zipper for convenient donning and doffing
- 210/420D ripstop nylon shell is durable
- Soft 3D contoured foam chassis with open sides for all-day comfort
- Six points of adjustment offer a customized fit
- Neoprene padded adjustable shoulders have strap end garages
- Two large zippered cargo pockets have mesh drainage
- Loops on the back secure gear
- Lash tab attachment for a knife or other items
- Specific loops fasten to sunglasses
- Reflective trim on the front and back enhances visibility in low light conditions
- Tethered signal whistle for emergencies
- Approval: USCG – Recreational Type III, Commercial Type V (Type III performance approved only when worn)
- Provides 15.94 LBS of buoyancy