This front entry foam vest uses a traditional canoe body, eight points of adjustment, and soft, flexible foam to make a comfortable option for paddlers with longer torsos.
A 200D polyester shell provides dependable durability, and two expanding cargo pockets and daisy chain attachments secure your gear. A deep V neck and large shoulder openings increase mobility. Evenly distributed thin foam panels provide consistent floatation around the body. A tethered signal whistle and reflective trim on the front, back, and shoulders offer added safety.
The Reflex PFD is approved for Harmonized Level 70 in the USA and Canada. It meets the minimum life vest buoyancy of 15.7 lbs.
- Front entry with zipper for convenient donning and doffing
- 200D Nylon shell is soft and durable
- Deep V-neck design provides easy comfort for everyone
- Large shoulder openings for freedom of movement
- Eight points of adjustment offer a customized fit
- Adjustable shoulders have fabric buckle covers
- Two large cargo pockets hold your essentials
- Thin foam panels distribute flotation evenly around the body
- Reflective trim enhances visibility in low light conditions
- Tethered signal whistle for emergencies
- Approval: Harmonized Level 70 - USA and Canada (Meets minimum life vest buoyancy of 15.7 LBS)