Designed for serious sailors with exclusive technology that enhances safety and minimizes maintenance, this is our most popular inflatable PFD in the sailing community.
Designed for use in severe weather, it features the exclusive Hydrostatic Inflator Technology, bright fluorescent yellow-green inflation cell, lightweight outer shell fabric used in the body armor industry and a zippered pocket.
Research shows fluorescent yellow-green to be the most visible color in a water rescue scenario.
Approval: TC – TP14475 – Inflatable PFDs – Type II Performance
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit C (Model # MA7214)
- Hydrostatic Inflator Technology will automatically inflate underwater pressure, not inadvertently in rain, spray or humidity
- Provides 38 lb of buoyancy when inflated - more than twice standard foam PFDs
- Manual inflation handle allows you to inflate the vest at any time
- Bright fluorescent yellow-green inflation cell for improved in-water visibility*
- SOLAS reflective tape, safety whistle and strobe light attachment on inflation cell
- SecureZipTM closure stays shut in high winds and still opens easily on inflation
- Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion
- Lightweight outer shell fabric as used in the body armor industry
- Reflective shoulder accents
- Backup oral inflation tube
- Two heavy-duty stainless steel D-rings for use with tethers
- Compliant to Transport Canada Ship Safety Bulletin No. 06/2012
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™
- IMPORTANT: Recall Advisory Notice - Click here for more information