MIT 100 Manual Inflatable PFD
Model: MD2015 02 / SKU: 062533615311
A PFD that people want to wear? Yep, we built that. An innovative approach to flotation perfect for adventures that keep the shore within sight.
Free Standard Shipping with any purchase over $199 (before taxes)
A PFD that people want to wear? Yep, we built that. An innovative approach to flotation perfect for adventures that keep the shore within sight, the M.I.T.100 offers a streamlined, comfortable and easy-to-wear solution for all day wear or quick trips on the water. Got guests joining you on board? This is the PFD they’ll fight over. Adjustable waist belt offers customized fit for you, or guests on board, and can accommodate outerwear if needed. Large arm cut outs mean full mobility. Manual inflation handle slides away for safety, and is easily accessible when needed to deploy. Membrane Inflatable Technology means a light, flexible fit, and easy re-packing when it comes time to recharge. Make your inshore days memorable in a PFD you don’t have to think twice about.
- Approval: TC – Type III Performance (Meets minimum buoyancy rating of 22.5 LBS)
- Manually inflates by pulling activation cord
- Will self-right most wearers (face-up) once inflated
- Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology™ (M.I.T.) creates a lightweight, flexible fit
- Inflator inspection window and easy access flap
- 1-fold, easy to repack design
- Provides 28 lbs / 125 N of buoyancy when inflated - 1.5x regular foam PFDs
- MA7632 2” Buckle Belt Extender sold separately
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit D (Model # MA2014)
- Recommended for people who expect to be in the water. Not recommended for people who may be unconscious upon water entry.
|Ideal For||General boating, sailing, fishing|
|Type / Level||Type III|
|Inflator Type||Halkey Roberts|
|Re-Arm Kit||Re-arm Kit D (MODEL #MA2014)|