This durable dry suit includes professional features; padded elbows and knees for added protection, low-profile mesh draining thigh pockets, and Solas reflective tape for low light situations.
The unique Captive Zip allows you to choose the 100% dry mode when in the water or remove and stow the adjustable neoprene neck seal for the comfortable standby mode. VENTOR fabric is waterproof and breathable, and 500 Denier overlays reinforce high-use areas. TIZIP® MasterSeal zippers create convenient donning, doffing and relief. Neoprene wrist seals and integrated booties include overlays. An outer jacket and dry internal pocket secure your necessities. Adjustable and removable suspenders allow for a customized fit, and the articulated knees and elbows let you move freely.
The Go dry suit is designed for swiftwater professionals.
- The Go dry suit is designed with swiftwater professionals in mind
- VENTOR fabric is saltwater resistant, waterproof, and breathable
- 500 Denier overlays at knees, seat, and crotch are durably abrasion-resistant
- Neoprene neck seal is adjustable
- Neoprene wrists create watertight seals
- Dry sock booties are integrated
- Wrist and lower leg overcuffs protect seals and allow for easy adjustments
- Standby and full dry suit modes create versatility
- Streamlined jacket back is optimized for dinghy sailing
- Adjustable and removable suspenders customize fit
- Articulated knees and elbows enhance mobility
- Elbows are padded
- Knee pads are interchangable