Mil Spec 6.5 GORE-TEX® ensures this salopette creates a head-to-toe waterproof solution when paired with the EP Ocean Racing Jacket or Spray Smock.
The reinforced seat and knees use 1000D Cordura® to ensure highly durable performance. A 2-way YKK® AQUASEAL® zipper allows convenient relief and flexible venting while ensuring waterproofness and reducing bulk. The streamlined fit doesn't compromise mobility, a double waist cinch gathers in the front when working in a bent-over or crouched position, and shoulder straps adjust to fit an extended range of torso sizes. A windowed cargo pocket and knife attachment keep gear accessible, and reflective trim on chest and cargo pockets increases visibility.
Manufactured in Burnaby, British Columbia, the hard-wearing salopettes perform in the most extreme offshore races. These salopettes are built to win.
- Mil Spec 6.5 GORE-TEX® fabric provides ultimate waterproof protection
- 1000D Cordura® reinforced seat, knees, and ankle cuffs increase abrasion resistance
- Integrated removable knee pads add lightweight and flexible knee protection
- Shoulder straps adjust to create a tailored fit
- 2-way YKK® AQUASEAL® Zipper is 100% waterproof and offers easy donning, doffing, and relief
- Cargo pocket with window for easy reference
- Reinforced hanging loop provides secure storage
- Reflective trim on chest pocket and cargo pocket increases visibility in low light
- Pair with the EP Ocean Racing Jacket or Spray Smock for a head-to-toe dry solution