INTRODUCING THE INDUSTRY-LEADING UNIVERSAL PFD FOR SWIFT WATER RESCUE
The Universal Swift Water Rescue Vest is a high buoyancy (25lbs) USCG approved Type V SAR PFD. The MRV150v02 has been developed with ongoing feedback from the water rescue community and has been designed specifically to meet the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) needs of rescue professionals facing the challenges of swift water. With an easy to adjust donning system and layered flotation foam, this vest provides a comfortable and secure fit, which improves operational performance both in and out of the water.
- Approval: USCG - UL1123 - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 Type V with Type III Performance (approved for trained rescue personnel only; approved only when worn)
- 25 lb (111 N) Buoyancy
- Fluorescent yellow-green accents for improved visibility
- Drag handle
- Quick donning with 7 adjustment tabs to create a customized fit for users with chest sizes from 30-52"
- Layered flotation foam increases comfort to improve operational performance both in and out of the water
- MOLLE webbing on both shoulders and back
- Velcro® panel on the back for attaching ID patches.
- Two large self-draining pockets provide ample storage options
- Durable harness with 2” webbing tested to 730 lb requirements after accelerated weathering
- Quick-release belt
- 500 Denier, Cordura® outer shell with high visibility accents
- Over 62 sq.in. of SOLAS™ tape
- D ring
- Webbing loop in pocket