Sentinel™ Series - Lightweight Boat Crew Dry Suit - Drop Seat Relief Opening
DescriptionFEATURING MOBILITY BASED SIZING™ AND RAPID REPAIR TECHNOLOGY™
The Sentinel™ series boat crew dry suits are waterproof breathable constant wear boat crew dry suits designed for law enforcement and search and rescue (SAR) small boat operations. Constructed with military grade GORE-TEX® BD6.5 waterproof breathable fabric, these dry suits are ideal for crew members who don’t intend to enter the water but require hypothermia protection in case of accidental immersion.
Our Sentinel dry suits are in use by US Coast Guard (USCG), Canadian Coast Guard (CCG), and Canadian Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO).
Note: Image displayed is a customized version for the US Coast Guard. Badges and letter stenciling is not included on the Null version.
- Neck seal protective collar for improved abrasion protection
- Two-point attachment removable suspender system for improved fit, mobility and comfort (internal suspenders included)
- Large CORDURA® reinforced over cuffs with Velcro® closures for adjustability
- Rapid Repair trim-to-fit neoprene wrist seals (latex wrist seals optional)
- 2 thigh cargo pockets
- 1050 Ballistic Nylon reinforced neoprene knee pads help prevent injury
- 1 calf pocket with neoprene survival hood attachment (MA7348 Survival Hood sold separately)
- Rapid Repair® adjustable neck seal can be worn loose to provide comfort out of the water (neoprene or latex neck seals optional)
- New zipper design for entry. More comfortable, easier to operate and less maintenance required than traditional dry zippers
- 2 arm pockets with pen keepers
- 62 square inches of SOLAS retroreflective tape for increased visibility
- Duty belt keepers at the waist
- Drop-seat relief opening
The Mobility Based Sizing™ platform offers users a semi-custom suit that reduces bulk and increases range of motion, with 24 different sizes available.
For accurate measurements, please refer to the measurement instructions: click here