FOR SPECIAL OPERATIONS FORCES
Following five years of extensive collaborative
research and development, Mustang Survival’s newest inflatable is the
smallest self-righting inflatable PFD for maritime special operations on
the market. Using advanced inflator technology co-developed with
Hammar®, our exclusive new programmable automatic inflator offers
ultimate control: the user can switch between inflation settings
triggered by depth, time submerged in water, or a combination of both.
The LPU is also available in our standard HIT inflator (MD1501), and a new manual inflation system (MD1502).
- Weighing 1 lb., it is the smallest self-righting inflatable PFD for maritime special operations, providing 40 lbs of buoyancy.
- Inflation chamber has a new ultralight membrane film.
- Almost invisible low-profile design allows full field of vision and head mobility without interfering with equipment.
- Easily connects to almost any armor carrier.
- The exclusive Programmable Automatic Inflator is triggered by water depth, time submerged in water, or a combination of both.
- Harness accessory allows device to be used as a stand-along life vest with no armor carrier.
- SOLAS retro reflective tape attached to the bladder via hook and loop so that it can be removed or switched to GLINT tape by the user.