When lives are at stake, having an immersion suit with the quality and performance of the Mustang Survival Ocean Commander® is essential. The Ocean Commander® is feature-laden to give you the highest level of protection. Donning is made easy with a full-length zipper, neoprene wrist seals and removable neoprene mitts. The OC8003 HR provides unhindered mobility for continued abandonment procedures.
Mustang Survival's Ocean Commander® Immersion Suit is the trusted choice of sailors, offshore boaters, fishermen and other commercial mariners. Building on the results of our recent on-water visibility study, we are proud to introduce the Ocean Commander® in fluorescent yellow-green, a colour proven to be more highly visible in rescue conditions.
Please note: A Declaration of Conformity (DoC) is attached to the storage bag for each product. On request, a replacement DoC can be provided. Please send DoC requests to firstname.lastname@example.org with details on the individual products and Lot/Serial #’s for which a DoC is required. The Lot # & Serial # of each suit can be found on the approval markings on the head support pillow of each suit. Both Lot # & Serial # are also marked on the outside of each suit bag.
- Approval: TC Marine - IMO Resolution MSC.81 (70) as amended by MSC.226 (82)
- Transport Canada/SOLAS/MED approved immersion suit
- Polar Code Approved
- Fluorescent yellow-green for improved visibility
- Hood offers a water-tight fit; face seal gives top protection from water and wind exposure
- Full length body zipper gives a water-tight seal
- 5 mm neoprene removable mitts provide warmth and stow in sleeve pockets
- Non-slip durable rubber soles provide traction on wet surfaces
- Detachable inner buoyancy liner constructed of closed-cell AirSoft™ foam for maximum flotation and thermal insulation; liner can be un-snapped and removed for in-the-field repairs and cleaning
- Inflatable head pillow supports the head at an optimum flotation angle and provides additional buoyancy
- Reflective tape on shoulders and arms aids in night time detection; whistle and buddy line included
- Welded nylon outer shell provides waterproofness; high performance urethane coated nylon exterior makes repairs and cleaning easier
- Neoprene wrist seals allow for easy donning and a better seal
- Built in safety harness
- Includes ACR Hemilight Water Activated Personal Locator Light