This front entry manual inflatable PFD is the smallest of its kind approved in North America, making it the perfect addition for all your inshore explorations.
The exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology (MIT) creates a lightweight, flexible fit. The manual inflation activates by pulling an easy-to-grip handle, and the inflator is conveniently accessible for rearming. When deployed, the vest displays high visibility contrasting fabric for increased safety in rescue situations.
The MIT 70 Manual Inflatable PFD provides 15.7 lbs of buoyancy.
- Front entry with buckle for convenient donning and doffing
- Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology (MIT) creates a lightweight, flexible fit
- Easy-access inflator for convenient re-arming
- Manual inflation handle allows you to inflate the vest at any time
- High visibility, contrasting fabric when inflated for increased safety in rescue scenarios
- Provides 15.7 LBS of buoyancy when inflated
- Approval: Harmonized Level 70 - USA and Canada (Meets minimum buoyancy of 15.7 LBS)
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit H (model #MA4031)
- Compatible with 1.5” belt extender (Model # MA7637)