The award-winning MD3153 LE Inflatable PFD with HIT™ (Hydrostatic Inflator Technology) is Mustang Survival's top-of-the-line inflatable PFD. Designed for serious users with exclusive technology that enhances safety and minimizes maintenance, this is our most popular inflatable PFD.The Hydrostatic Inflator Technology offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not inadvertently due to rain, spray or humidity. Exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years from date of manufacture or until inflated.Made for the most severe marine environments the Inflatable PFD with HIT™ will meet the challenges of the most demanding users. It also features the patented SecureZip™ closure system to ensure the PFD will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still opens effortlessly upon inflation. The MD3153 LE includes a back flap that can be silk screened with your department identification. This low profile PFD is designed to be worn in conjunction with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and lightweight and comfortable enough that you'll forget you're wearing a PFD!
- Approval: TC Marine - TP 14475 - Inflatable PFDs - Type II
- Compatible with Re-arm kit C (Model # MA7214)
- Low maintenance Hydrostatic Inflator Technology only inflates when submerged in water, minimizing accidental inflation.
- Inflator is maintenance-free for 5 years from date of manufacture. Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and re-arm your PFD before next use.
- Provides 38lb of buoyancy when inflated
- Status indicator window: green means it's ready to go
- Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion
- Identify your department with custom silk screened backflap
- Durable 420-Denier nylon and heavy duty polyurethane coated nylon
- SecureZip™ closure
- Lightweight and comfortable design
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on bladder
- Backup oral inflation tube
- D-ring for kill-switch attachment
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™