Perfect for a wide-range of activities including sailing, fishing and a range of industrial uses, Mustang Survival's MS-185 Classic Flotation Suit is durable, safe and mobile. Delivering warmth and comfort in cold weather environments, the Suit's closed-cell foam provides flotation and in-water insulation to delay the onset of hypothermia in the event of water immersion (Immersed Clo = 0.420). The suit features functional essentials including SOLAS tape for visibility and large front cargo pockets for storage. Considered by many to be one of Mustang's best-valued suits, and durable enough for industrial and regulatory environments, the Classic Suit is a standard piece of uniform for many government agencies.
Mustang Survival flotation suits are designed to protect the wearer from foul or cold weather, and use closed-cell foam to offer flotation and hypothermia protection in the event of water immersion. Tug-Tite® technology and Velcro™ wrist and ankle closures improve fit and limit water flushing if immersed, SOLAS reflective tape enhances visibility and an insulated hood is easily stowed in the collar for convenience.
- Approval: TC Marine - CAN/CGSB 65.11 - Adult PFD
- Hypothermia and flotation protection in a 1-piece suit
- Immersed Clo 0.420
- Designed for used in a range of industrial and recreational environments
- Tug-Tite® at thighs for improved fit and minimized water flushing
- Velcro™ closures at wrists and ankles for fit and to minimize water flushing
- SOLAS reflective tape for enhanced visibility
- Insulated hood folds into collar